Enneagram Harmony Triads©Motions of the Soul ©iEnneagram
Training and Certification Course
Rev. Clare Loughrige, IEA Accredited Professional
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING?
Therapists, counselors, spiritual directors, coaches, consultants, managers, human resource personnel, pastors, teachers, anyone interested in personal development, spiritual formation and transformation, persons wishing to expand their knowledge of the Enneagram to improve their work and personal relationships will benefit from this training.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A dynamic and substantive training from an International Enneagram Association Professional, First Analysis Institute Teacher and Aspell Empowerment Enterprises Practitioner (see bio and recommendations.) Training includes interaction and contemplation.
- Christian historical roots of the Enneagram
- The basic theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based
- Understanding nine Enneagram styles
- Harmony Triads Theory, Raymon Llull’s 14th-century diagram
- Trinitarian theory
- Deep knowledge of self and what developed that self
- Defense mechanisms and ego fixation awareness practices
- True-Self False-Self awareness and tools to choose life and wholeness
- Dismissed Child Like Self and Integration practices
- Ignatian spiritual practices that inform the ©iEnneagram
- Spiritual Disciplines to center each style.
- Spiritual Rhythms for interior freedom
- Practices to develop a whole and discerning life
- *Interpret test results (see below)
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY
2 Unique Enneagram Guides by Clare Loughrige-
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles: A Tool for Self-Knowledge and Transformation
- ©Motions of the Soul: ©iEnneagram, Ignatius meets the Enneagram
Coordinating Powerpoint slides for teaching-
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles -100+ slides
- ©Motions of the Soul: iEnneagram,100+ slides
2 Training Dates to choose from
June 5-8, 2017 and January 9-12
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD?
Crossroads Church Marshall MI
Four day –$750
*Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales wepss.com
Participants will take the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook. Cost $10.00
Participants will take this Inventory and learn to interpret the results MOS:©iEnneagram-style.
Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn Marshall
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT QUESTIONS
What are the requirements for Certification besides attending the training?
- Creating a workshop outline with MOS material during training.
- Developing Head Heart Gut Motion Mantras (based on curriculum) for each type.
- Working through the spiritual practices, writing and processing with your head, heart and gut types during retreat and alone in evenings.
- Enneagram head heart gut type (autobiography) reflection. To be completed within one month after training.
Is your program suitable for all levels of Enneagram knowledge? (Beginning through advanced…)
Yes. Take away will vary with experience. Participants will receive certification specific to your core competencies (determined in post training application) in the Enneagram and spiritual formation education and experience.
Two levels of certification:
- Professional Certification: ©MOS iEnneagram Educator, Practitioner
- Certificate of Completion
Enneagram Workshops, Retreats and curriculum
- The Enneagram Personality Styles: a Tool for Self-Knowledge and Transformation, Clare Loughrige
- Motions of the Soul: iEnneagram, Clare Loughrige
Clare is a very energetic and interactive speaker. She has creatively combined some traditional practices of spirituality, particularly Ignatian spiritual practices, with the Enneagram spectrum of personality styles. You will find her presentations engaging, thoughtful and useful. Jerome Wagner, Ph.D., author: Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective; The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles.
“Clare Loughrige’s Enneagram materials have been invaluable to me as a spiritual director. Her knowledge of, and insights into the Enneagram have helped me to understand this valuable instrument in ways I previously had not. Again and again I find that when I use her materials with others, paths to freedom in Christ are discovered in ways not previously seen. Plus, hearing Clare teach on the Enneagram makes the material come alive even more!”
Mary Albert Darling Author, Associate Professor of Communication, Adjunct, Masters in Spiritual Formation and Leadership Chair, Christian Perspective in the Liberal Arts (CPLA) Spring Arbor University
We are very grateful for Clare’s facilitation, teaching and the understanding she imparted to us at Family Tree with the Enneagram Workshop. The Lord has blessed her with many talents and she is sharing them to impact others. In this case, not only our team but the patients we serve. Thank you. R. Troy Carlson, M.D. Family Tree Medical Practice
It’s my privilege to endorse the Enneagram Workshop presented by Rev. Clare Loughrige for the Spiritual Care Consultants staff. This workshop has given me a way to understand myself as SCC’s leader and the dynamics of the team I lead. We have grown in empathy and compassion for the people we minister to as a result of own self-knowledge. This has been a great investment in the SCC staff. I would recommend this workshop for any business or ministry. Gale Kragt, Ph.D. President Spiritual Care Consultants
West Michigan Wesleyan Pastors 41 Hours Retreat
- Great information to take home and apply.
- We will use this!
- She was awesome! I would love further exploration of this. Specifically wrestling down what it looks like to be the Lead Pastor with the certain number as our top personality. Thank you, Clare was great and very helpful.
- Great tool for ministry and marriage
- I was very impressed with what she had to share. Provided great conversation with my wife and with our church staff that attended.
- Wish it could have been longer!
- A new approach for me and opened up a lot of good discussion about me and the staff at my church. Good…found out in our situation Hitler married MotherTeresa
- New insights and it’s taught me to never hire staff without going through somesort of ‘personality’ test to ensure compatibility. It also really helped my wife and I understand more about each other. Brilliant! Clare was extremely articulate and a great communicator.
I wholeheartedly recommend Clare Loughrige to you. I have invited Clare to speak in both small group (approximately 25) and larger group (more than 200) and in each setting, we have found her presentations to be engaging, insightful and meaningful for each participant. Clare knows how to keep an audience’s attention using the right amount of humor and pertinent examples while presenting the material in a fast- paced manner. I believe your organization will benefit both from the Enneagram and the way Clare presents it.”
Rev. Chris Conrad, District Superintendent West Michigan District – Wesleyan Church
Rev. Clare Loughrige, MMin, is Co-founding Lead Pastor of Crossroads Church and Ministries in Marshall, Michigan since 1991. She is a formally trained and ceritfied Spiritual Director for leaders with The Transforming Center in Wheaton, IL, an Enneagram Author, International Enneagram Association Great Lakes Chapter President and Instructor with First Analysis Institute of Integrative Studies, Loyola University Chicago and
In addition to Clare’s work with Spiritual Communities, she currently serves on boards for Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force and Sexual Assault Services Calhoun County Advisory Board. She conducts conferences, workshops, and retreats in the US and Abroad.
Clare is a contemplative-activist Christ-follower with a conviction that all sustainable action in the world must emerge from a life that is centered and operates from interior freedom. Gratefully married 35 years, deeply blessed with children and grandchildren. As a ministry team and individually, Scott and Clare challenge people to grow in personal and relational integrity. They love life, adore each other, and passionately lead people into their God-given design and desire. You can email her.